Design of work environments for the new normal
Join us online!
Things aren’t going back to the way they were. Now, more than ever, we are on a steep learning curve, most obviously so in terms of an accelerating digital transformation. It is, however, beginning to dawn on us that change doesn’t stop there.
One of the most overlooked organizational transformation levels is our spaces; virtual, physical, and mental. As leaders, we need to reflect on what our role is in creating these spaces.
Illustrating this points with examples from his work, Andreas Erbe, founder and owner at Launchlabs Switzerland, will explore how we might rethink our work environments, create sustainable value, send the messages we want, make us feel good, and help us be more agile and productive.
Additionally, three experienced speakers will join Andreas in the discussion:
- Eusebio Aguilar, Engineering & Capital management Director at ABBOTT
- Markus Graf, Global Head of Talent at NOVARTIS and IE Alumni
- Ralf Buechsenschuss, Global Head of Organizational Design at ZURICH Insurance Company and IE Alumni
The event will follow a hybrid format combining an in-person event at Launchlabs offices in Basel with a live-streamed virtual event via Zoom.
- 18:30: Welcoming words by Launchlabs and IE University
- 18:45: Master Class by Andreas Erbe
- 19:30: Panel discussion and Q&A
- 20:00: Networking cocktail
Speaker: Andreas Erbe
Andreas Erbe Andreas Erbeis an IE alumnus, professor and innovation consultanand coach who specialized in work environments. His work experience covers a wide range of assignments across industries and on different continents. He was among the pioneers of Design Thinking in Switzerland, leading and inspiring various organizations to become experience-driven companies. In 2012, he founded Launchlabs to pursue his passion for creating spaces for innovation and co-creation.