IE Masterclass – Leading Across Distances and Cultures
Join us Online!
We would love for you to join for our on-line Master Class ‘Leading Across Distances and Cultures’ by IE Professor Mark Fritz.
The Covid-19 crisis has highlighted the need for everyone to become more adaptable with the introduction of homeworking. This increases the need for all leaders to be more leader and less micromanager as it is difficult to be successful trying to micromanage at a distance and across cultures. It requires leaders to strengthen their core leadership skills and to become even more adaptable to keep engaged their remote team to deliver a high level of performance. To not only focus on delivering, but also enabling the team to change and continue to improve their ways of working together.
This session is focused on reinforcing those core leadership skills and highlight where adaptability is key to successfully lead anyone from anywhere. Core leadership mindsets and habits covered are…
Mindsets and Habits
- Think and Discuss in Outcomes (the Language of Achievement)
- Lead NIFO - Nose In, Fingers Out (Can’t Micromanage at a Distance)
- Ability to Be Consistently Different (Adapting to Others…Personality/Culture)
- Make Visible Progress and Achievement (for Pride / Positive Peer Pressure)
- My How is Who (Without a WHO, the Who is Always YOU)
- Understand the leadership mindsets/habits to successfully lead at a distance and across cultures.
- Define specific leadership habits enable your people to take more action on their own
- Understand the communications needed for everyone to feel more engaged as a team
- Learn the small habits that make a big difference to your people working remotely
Mark is a leadership speaker, mentor and professor; and has spoken on leadership and the power of ownership in over 50 countries throughout the world. He is the author of The Truth about Getting Things Done, and Lead and Influence: Get More Ownership, Commitment, and Achievement from Your Team, The Truth About Getting Things Done; and a mentor to executives across the world.