All bachelor programs
During the week of 20-25 of march, IE University representatives will be traveling to San Jose, Guatemala City, Santo Domingo, and Bogotá. Therefore, we will offer the opportunity to make face-to-face interviews with IE admissions, which will help you receive an accelerated admissions response. If you live in any of these cities, you finished your online application before March 10th (including the admissions test, KIRA assessment, and admissions fee payment), and admissions evaluated that you comply with the entry requirements, you will be able to access a face-to-face interview.*
Expected interview schedule (AM & PM slots):
- San José (Costa Rica) - March 20th - AC Marriott (Escazú)
- Guatemala City (Guatemala) - March 21st - Hyatt Centric
- Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) - March 23rd - TBC
- Bogotá (Colombia) - March 25th - 80/10
* Keep in mind this is an event that only applies to those who were evaluated by the admissions department and received and interview confirmation. Spots are limited as we just have a day in each city and one admissions manager for all interested students.
How can I participate?
To be eligible for all these benefits you must:
1. Register in the button on the right to let our team know of your interest in participating (choose your city of preference).
2. Submit your application before the deadline (March 10th). Our local team will guide you through all the process.
3. Admissions makes an evaluation, and if you meet the minimum requirements, our team will offer you slots of your preference and schedule the interview with our Admissions Manager.