IE Session: Marketing Insights from P&G
Don´t miss out this opportunity to talk about marketing initiatives during a pandemic
Join us on Thursday, May 13th to learn more about the IE Marketing Club as well as the marketing initiatives companies are implementing during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Keynote speaker Alberto Moriana, Head of Sales Latin America for Procter & Gamble and Senior VP Pacifico Markets, will share with us examples of marketing initiatives that P&G has put in place to manage their business in the Covid context. He will explain some actions which have been taken in terms of product, communication, packaging, distribution etc., which were not planned a few months before.
- 1:00pm – 1:15pm Get to know the IE Marketing Club
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm P&G Marketing Initiatives during a Pandemic – Keynote speaker: Alberto Moriana
- 12:00 pm (Centralamerica)
- 01:00 pm (Colombia/PTY)
- 02:00 pm (Dominican Republic)
Senior Vice President Pacifico markets & Latin America Head of Sales at Procter & Gamble
PG representative in key industry bodies.Specialties:
- Building high level relationship with major retailers,
- Analysis of grocery retail trends and development of grocery retail strategies,
- Application of cognitive science learnings to business and companies.
Worked in 7 different countries in Latin America and South, North and Central Europe. Frequent speaker in industry and retail events.