IE Application Workshop: Admissions, Financial Aid and Career Tips
An introductory presentation to IE University, our teaching methodology and our programs with time for questions
This session is open to all applicants residing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Join us for an IE Application and Financial Aid workshop to learn about the most important things you need to be aware of when applying to graduate and business school.
In this workshop, an IE University and Business School recruitment advisor will review the application process, offering tips and suggestions so you can make sure you are submitting the best possible application to your MBA or Masters program at IE. Learn about common mistakes to avoid, tips on mastering your application, and more.
What is covered:
• IE Admissions tips: Do’s and Don’ts
• Steps to take now for a successful application
• About the IE Global Admissions Test
• How to tackle the IE Express Yourself section
• What to expect from the Interview and how to best prepare for it
• Financial Aid process: how to apply for scholarships and loans