Executive Breakfast in Warsaw: "Growth Mindset: How To Reach Your Best Version"
Growth Mindset is a state of mind which fundamental qualities are to be open to growth and to personal development, and to know how to manage obstacles with focus on the right pace, efficiency, and agility.
A person's talents and abilities are not fixed, they grow with effort, awareness, and constant learning. And we will learn this with the help of Rocky, SpongeBob or Homer Simpson.
The main objective and the aspiration of this session is the development of practical and direct application skills to cultivate and develop a growth mindset, and to be able to inspire your teams and company, always with accountability as a driver of change.
In these times, the development and application of lateral and critical thinking is essential to solve problems and present different solutions to our clients.
Among other things, we will:
- Identify the “failures” of our mind that makes it so difficult for us to improve and to impact others.
- Have a session of high impact, learning, engagement, and fun (when we are having fun, we learn more… sorry, first spoiler).
- Learn that we can change our mindset to improve as people and as professionals. Neuroplasticity is already endorsed by neuroscience!
- Ignite our curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Connect the dots (backwards like Steve Jobs did). There is kind of wisdom in this ability.
About the speaker: Eber Dosil Gil
Eber is an associate professor at IE Business School on Growth Mindset, Creativity, Changing change management and Digital Mindset. He is also a recognized speaker, trainer, and lecturer in several IBEX 35 companies on innovation, creativity, impact training, lateral thinking, transition mindset, cultural change, and leadership.
Are you ready to unlock your full potential?
At IE Business School, your success is our business. Our Executive Education Programs are growth accelerators, specifically designed for today’s innovative game-changers that are ready to step up to the challenges of tomorrow. With that in mind, we would like you to get a firsthand look of the IE Experience by attending our Masterclass.
- 8:30-9:00 Registration and welcome
- 9:00-10:30 Masterclass: ‘Growth Mindset’
- 10:30-11:30 Networking breakfast
Additionally, if you would like to discover more about our Executive Education Programs, Jorge Sanchez Paniagua would be happy to set up a personal one-on-one session with you to help you to find the program which fits better with your needs, challenges and ambition. Jorge is our Marketing and Admissions Director and is also an alumnus of several programs and Executive Coach. Click here to schedule a non-binding chat with him.